At Fareham College, we believe in providing equal opportunity to all of our people and and value the contribution each of our employees make.
We aim to employ people who reflect the diverse nature of the community to enable us to maintain an outstanding service to our learners whilst bringing together our core values – Respect, Innovate and Excel.
Fareham College is a Disability Confident Committed employer. We have a range of benefits to support our employees, from application stage, all the way through their employment journey with us:
- A fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process.
- A guaranteed interview for people with disabilities who meet the minimum essential criteria for the job and we provide reasonable adjustments where required.
- By using our Equality & Diversity recruitment data to attract a wider talent pool of candidates.
- Providing Health & Safety and Equality & Diversity Staff Training
- Offering free Gym membership, Zumba, Pilates, Boot Camp and Insanity classes.
- Providing an on-site changing room/shower
- Providing a cycle to work incentive and bike racks
- Offering Free Eye Care Vouchers
- Providing free access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Conducting an annual wellbeing staff questionnaire and action plan
- Providing mental health first aid trained staff
- Conducting an Equality & Diversity Committee that meet quarterly to review the working practices for all aspects of College life.
- Monitoring, evaluating and reviewing all College policies and procedures relating to equality of opportunity and its promotion on an ongoing basis.