*If you are aged between 16-18 years old you may be eligible for our Traineeship programme – please contact email@example.com for more information.
Our Construction programme will provide the pathway you need to Level Up your career prospects and support you into an Apprenticeship or employment with one of our employer partners seeking new staff for their business.
As part of this programme you will:
- Receive £64.50 a week for your travel expenses
- Develop your confidence and showcase your abilities on a work experience placement that could lead to an Apprenticeship or employment
- Coaching and mentoring to support your employability skills and achieve success at interview
- Study Maths & English if not already achieved.
In order to complete this programme you will need to be 19-24* years old.
The duration of this Traineeship programme is 10 weeks.
What will this programme cover?
Training: Weeks 1-6
- Initial assessment
- Health and safety awareness
- Construction skills development
- Employability awareness
- CSCS Trainee Card leading to a Green Card on successful completion of the traineeship.
- Functional skills (if required).
Work Experience: Weeks 6-10
- Four weeks work experience placement (amounting to 70-140 hours).
Then contact Fareham College’s Business Plus Team on 01329 815 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org