The Higher National Certificate in Performing Arts is taught via the Fareham College Performing Arts Department, which has a creative and innovative approach to training. Understanding that many of our Performers intend to make a career in the arts, entertainment and education industries.
The HNC in Performing arts, will further enhance multi-disciplinary performance skills whilst embedding a broad theoretical understanding of practitioners and techniques to create performance work.
The participants will be expected to work independently to professional standards in state-of-the-art rehearsal and performance studios. The aims for the programme is to;
- Provide knowledge of the fundamental aspects of the performing arts industry
- Enable development of practical skills in performance including acting, singing and dancing
- Develop the professional skills needed to meet real life performance situations
- Develop employability, through the personal, critical and transferable skills that work effectively across a variety of performing arts industry settings
- Provide an opportunity to create a professional portfolio of performance work.
You will be assessed via a combination of assignments, practical assessments, performances and a portfolio of recorded work.
Availability & Enrolment:
Will I have to pay fees?
Tuition fees are payable for all Higher Education courses and the fee for this course is displayed in the information above. This can be paid for in a number of ways:
• HE Loan (or Advanced Learner Loan for some courses)
• Instalment Plan
• Lump sum
HE Loans are easy to apply for and you won’t have to pay anything back until you’re earning over £25,000.
If you applying for our Level 4 Creative Enterprise Diploma, there may be no fees to pay if you are under 19 at the start of the course.
For any questions about fees, remissions and entitlements, please contact our Enrolments Team on 01329 815 200.