This nationally recognised qualification is designed to provide individuals with an appreciation and understanding of some key principles of lean organisation management.
Aimed at employers or staff members who need to develop their understanding of lean organisation techniques and the skills required to work effectively in a team in the business sector. It covers the skills and knowledge needed to use lean organisation and business improvement techniques to work effectively in a team.
During this online course you will learn:
- The concept of a lean environment
- Lean Organisation Techniques in Business
- Business Improvement Tools and Techniques
- Working in Business Teams
- How to implement a productivity needs analysis
- Continuous improvement techniques and the principles and techniques of workplace organisation
- What makes an effective team
- What makes an effective team leader
This course can be studied via a distance learning model which means you can choose when and where you study. This flexible approach gives you the freedom to choose your learning schedule yourself whilst still gaining certification from your chosen subject. Throughout the course and via our online platform you will have the support of your tutor who can also be reached via phone or email.
This course will take 12 weeks to complete studying 2-4 hours a week.
Availability & Enrolment:
Will I have to pay fees?
School Leavers under the age of 19 do not have to pay fees on any full time courses, though may have to pay for their second year if turning 19 during their studies.
If you’re aged 19 or over you might qualify for an Advanced Learner Loan. It’s easy to apply for and you won’t have to pay anything back until you’re earning over £27,295. Find more information on Advanced Learner Loans on our website.
If you are studying a part-time course and you receive one of the following benefits, or you depend financially on someone who does, you may be entitled to have your tuition fees waived:
- Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income Support
You will, however, have to pay any awarding body/assessment fees (unless you are on a first full level 2 course).
* If you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit or receive other allowances, you may be eligible to claim concessionary rates. If you are entitled to a fee concession you will be asked to provide proof of your entitlement.
It is essential that you inform us if your entitlement changes at any time during your course.
For any questions about fees, remissions and entitlements, please contact our helpful Enrolments Team on 01329 815 200.