This qualification provides the knowledge and skills required by employers to work in a range of different environments in a customer service role.
Develop essential knowledge of how to carry out customer service related tasks such as how to manage information and support events. Once you have completed the qualification you will be able to apply your knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
During the Level 2 Principles of Customer Service Certificate you will study 7 units:
- Principles of customer service
- Understand customers
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to communicate with customers
- Know how to process information about customers
- Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
Availability & Enrolment:
Will I have to pay fees?
School Leavers under the age of 19 do not have to pay fees on any full time courses, though may have to pay for their second year if turning 19 during their studies.
If you’re aged 19 or over you might qualify for an Advanced Learner Loan. It’s easy to apply for and you won’t have to pay anything back until you’re earning over £27,295. Find more information on Advanced Learner Loans on our website.
If you are studying a part-time course and you receive one of the following benefits, or you depend financially on someone who does, you may be entitled to have your tuition fees waived:
- Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income Support
You will, however, have to pay any awarding body/assessment fees (unless you are on a first full level 2 course).
* If you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit or receive other allowances, you may be eligible to claim concessionary rates. If you are entitled to a fee concession you will be asked to provide proof of your entitlement.
It is essential that you inform us if your entitlement changes at any time during your course.
For any questions about fees, remissions and entitlements, please contact our helpful Enrolments Team on 01329 815 200.