Whether you are an individual or an employer looking to upskill your team, developing the skills and knowledge to successfully lead a team is crucial, particularly for those looking to progress themselves or their staff into management positions.
This team leader training course will expand your knowledge on the principles of team leading and how a business operates, as well as developing the key skills needed to be a successful team leader and communicate with a range of stakeholders.
This course is split into 8 manageable units:
- Unit 1: Principles of team leading
- Unit 2: Understand business
- Unit 3: Understand how to communicate work-related information
- Unit 4: Understand how to mange performance and conflict in the workplace
- Unit 5: Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Unit 6: Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 7: Understand health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Unit 8: Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
You will receive a login to our learning platform where you will find the interactive learning materials and the assessments. Manageable deadlines for each unit will be set and a online tutor will be provided to offer feedback and support throughout your study.
The duration of this online course is 8-12 weeks and requires approximately 4 – 6 hours of study per week with submission of assignments.
Availability & Enrolment:
School Leavers under the age of 19 do not have to pay fees on any full time courses, though may have to pay for their second year if turning 19 during their studies.
If you’re aged 19 or over you might qualify for an Advanced Learner Loan. It’s easy to apply for and you won’t have to pay anything back until you’re earning over £27,295. Find more information on Advanced Learner Loans on our website.
If you are studying a part-time course and you receive one of the following benefits, or you depend financially on someone who does, you may be entitled to have your tuition fees waived:
- Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income Support
You will, however, have to pay any awarding body/assessment fees (unless you are on a first full level 2 course).
* If you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit or receive other allowances, you may be eligible to claim concessionary rates. If you are entitled to a fee concession you will be asked to provide proof of your entitlement.
It is essential that you inform us if your entitlement changes at any time during your course.
For any questions about fees, remissions and entitlements, please contact our helpful Enrolments Team on 01329 815 200.