This qualification will focus on the study of possible causes of violence in the workplace and how to reduce the risk of workplace violence and harassment.
There are four units to complete which cover the following topics:
- Contributing to a Positive and Safe Working Environment
- Violence in the workplace
- Understanding aggression, bullying and harassment in the workplace
- Understanding equality, diversity and Inclusion in the workplace
You can complete this course at your own pace in a flexible way. You will have 8-10 weeks to complete all of the assessments.
Once enrolled you will be provided with access to our online platform. This will provide you with an online information booklet for you to read through. You then will need to submit answers to a range of assessment questions on the online platform.
Availability & Enrolment:
School Leavers under the age of 19 do not have to pay fees on any full time courses, though may have to pay for their second year if turning 19 during their studies.
If you’re aged 19 or over you might qualify for an Advanced Learner Loan. It’s easy to apply for and you won’t have to pay anything back until you’re earning over £27,295. Find more information on Advanced Learner Loans on our website.
If you are studying a part-time course and you receive one of the following benefits, or you depend financially on someone who does, you may be entitled to have your tuition fees waived:
- Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income Support
You will, however, have to pay any awarding body/assessment fees (unless you are on a first full level 2 course).
* If you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit or receive other allowances, you may be eligible to claim concessionary rates. If you are entitled to a fee concession you will be asked to provide proof of your entitlement.
It is essential that you inform us if your entitlement changes at any time during your course.
For any questions about fees, remissions and entitlements, please contact our helpful Enrolments Team on 01329 815 200.