This qualification is designed for those looking to gain a greater understanding of, or build upon their existing knowledge of Cyber Security issues.
This qualification aims to:
- Focus on the study of the principles of cyber security
- Offer breadth and depth of study, incorporating a key core of knowledge of cyber security.
- Provide understanding of legal and ethical aspects of cyber security
- Working with others in cyber security
- Act as a stepping stone for learners who wish to study cyber security at a higher level.
The duration of this online course is 8- 10 weeks. You will receive a login to our learning platform where you will find the interactive learning materials and the assessments. Manageable deadlines for each unit will be set and a online tutor will be provided to offer feedback and support throughout your study.
Availability & Enrolment:
School Leavers under the age of 19 do not have to pay fees on any full time courses, though may have to pay for their second year if turning 19 during their studies.
If you’re aged 19 or over you might qualify for an Advanced Learner Loan. It’s easy to apply for and you won’t have to pay anything back until you’re earning over £25,000. Find more information on Advanced Learner Loans on our website.
If you are studying a part-time course and you receive one of the following benefits, or you depend financially on someone who does, you may be entitled to have your tuition fees waived:
- Universal Credit
- Income Support
You will, however, have to pay any awarding body/assessment fees (unless you are on a first full level 2 course).
* If you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit or receive other allowances, you may be eligible to claim concessionary rates. If you are entitled to a fee concession you will be asked to provide proof of your entitlement.
It is essential that you inform us if your entitlement changes at any time during your course.
For any questions about fees, remissions and entitlements, please contact our helpful Careers Team on 01329 815 200.