This course introduces you to the knowledge required to lead and manage a team. The course is delivered through a series of day-long masterclasses, either online or face-to-face, at Fareham College.
Units will include:
- Managing a Team to Achieve Results
- Building Stakeholder Relationships using Effective Communication
- Contributing to the Delivery of a Project
- Managing Daily Activities to Achieve Results
- Managing Budgets and Resources
- Managing Data and Information
- Managing own Personal and Professional Development
After each class, you will be required to complete a written assignment. You will receive guidance and support from our team of professional coaches throughout the course.
Once completed, you will receive a Level 3 Charted Management Institute Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership.
You are able to start this course at any time. Masterclasses are run every 6-8 weeks. This course is expected to take 48 weeks to complete all units and assignments.
Availability & Enrolment:
Will I have to pay fees?
School Leavers under the age of 19 do not have to pay fees on any full time courses, though may have to pay for their second year if turning 19 during their studies.
If you’re aged 19 or over you might qualify for an Advanced Learner Loan. It’s easy to apply for and you won’t have to pay anything back until you’re earning over £27,295. Find more information on Advanced Learner Loans on our website.
If you are studying a part-time course and you receive one of the following benefits, or you depend financially on someone who does, you may be entitled to have your tuition fees waived:
- Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income Support
You will, however, have to pay any awarding body/assessment fees (unless you are on a first full level 2 course).
* If you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit or receive other allowances, you may be eligible to claim concessionary rates. If you are entitled to a fee concession you will be asked to provide proof of your entitlement.
It is essential that you inform us if your entitlement changes at any time during your course.
For any questions about fees, remissions and entitlements, please contact our helpful Enrolments Team on 01329 815 200.