This advanced training programme provides a high level of expertise and enhanced career opportunities within your chosen profession.
A portfolio of assessments is mandatory and theory exams are essential for completion of the qualification, as well as assignments to complete underpinning knowledge.
You must also secure work experience alongside your qualification to further enhance your customer service skills.
Your study programme will consist of a combination of the following units:
- Monitor and maintain health and safety
- Hairdressing consultation support for colleagues
- Colour hair to create a variety of looks
- Cut womens hair to create a variety of looks
- Style and dress hair using a variety of looks
- Promote and sell products and services
- Hair colour correction
- Bridal styling.
This is a demanding course and home study will be essential.
Availability & Enrolment:
Will I have to pay fees?
School Leavers under the age of 19 do not have to pay fees on any full time courses, though may have to pay for their second year if turning 19 during their studies.
If you’re aged 19 or over you might qualify for an Advanced Learner Loan. It’s easy to apply for and you won’t have to pay anything back until you’re earning over £27,295. Find more information on Advanced Learner Loans on our website.
If you are studying a part-time course and you receive one of the following benefits, or you depend financially on someone who does, you may be entitled to have your tuition fees waived:
- Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income Support
You will, however, have to pay any awarding body/assessment fees (unless you are on a first full level 2 course).
* If you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit or receive other allowances, you may be eligible to claim concessionary rates. If you are entitled to a fee concession you will be asked to provide proof of your entitlement.
It is essential that you inform us if your entitlement changes at any time during your course.
For any questions about fees, remissions and entitlements, please contact our helpful Enrolments Team on 01329 815 200.