The Level 4 Advanced beauty qualification builds on your existing beauty skills, developing an enhanced range of specialist beauty therapy techniques and preparing you for employment as an advanced senior beauty therapist.
The advanced techniques covered in the mandatory section of this qualification include:
- Laser and light treatments for hair removal
- Laser and light treatments for skin rejuvenation
- Microdermabrasion techniques
- Dermatology and microbiology
- Physiology of ageing
- Management of health
- Safety and security in the salon
- Quality management of client care and salon management
You will also have the opportunity to further develop your knowledge and skills by selecting from a range of optional units, including research, IT and data handling, marketing, cultural social and technological influences on beauty-related industries, and public relations in the hair and beauty sector.
20 Weeks. 2 days study per week.
Availability & Enrolment:
Will I have to pay fees?
School Leavers under the age of 19 do not have to pay fees on any full time courses, though may have to pay for their second year if turning 19 during their studies.
If you’re aged 19 or over you might qualify for an Advanced Learner Loan. It’s easy to apply for and you won’t have to pay anything back until you’re earning over £27,295. Find more information on Advanced Learner Loans on our website.
If you are studying a part-time course and you receive one of the following benefits, or you depend financially on someone who does, you may be entitled to have your tuition fees waived:
- Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income Support
You will, however, have to pay any awarding body/assessment fees (unless you are on a first full level 2 course).
* If you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit or receive other allowances, you may be eligible to claim concessionary rates. If you are entitled to a fee concession you will be asked to provide proof of your entitlement.
It is essential that you inform us if your entitlement changes at any time during your course.
For any questions about fees, remissions and entitlements, please contact our helpful Enrolments Team on 01329 815 200.