*If you are aged between 16-18 years old you may be eligible for our Traineeship programme – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our Customer Service programme will provide the pathway you need to Level Up your career prospects within the customer service, retail, hospitality or leisure industries.
As part of this programme you will:
- Receive £64.50 a week for your travel expenses
- Develop your confidence and showcase your abilities on a work experience placement that could lead to an Apprenticeship or employment
- Coaching and mentoring to support your employability skills and achieve success at interview
- Study Maths & English if not already achieved.
In order to complete this programme you will need to be 19-24* years old.
The duration of this Traineeship programme is 12 weeks.
What will this programme cover?
Training: Weeks 1-6
- Working in a customer service and business environment
- Communication in customer service and resilience training
- Personal performance and development
- Working with others
- Deal with and record customer queries, requests and problems
- Contribute to sales activities
- Functional skills (if required).
Work Experience: Weeks 6-12
- Six weeks work experience placement (amounting to 70-140 hours).
Then contact Fareham College’s Business Plus Team on 01329 815 200 or email email@example.com