*If you are aged between 16-18 years old you may be eligible for our Traineeship programme – please contact email@example.com for more information.
Our Hairdressing Traineeship programme will provide the pathway you need to Level Up your career prospects within the customer service, business administration or IT sector.
As part of this programme you will:
- Receive £60 a week for your travel expenses
- Develop your confidence and showcase your abilities on a work experience placement that could lead to an Apprenticeship or employment
- Coaching and mentoring to support your employability skills and achieve success at interview
- Study Maths & English if not already achieved.
In order to complete this programme you will need to be 19-24* years old.
The duration of this Traineeship programme is 16 weeks.
What will this programme cover?
- Level 1 Create a Hair and Beauty Image Using Colour qualification alongside an Employability Award with work experience
- Level 1 Customer Service Skills
- Level 1 Health and Safety in the Salon
- Level 1 Blow Dry Hair qualification
- Level 1 Shampoo and Condition Hair qualification
- Functional skills (if required).
- One – two days a week work experience (amounting to a minimum of 70 hours and a maximum of 160 hours).
Then contact Fareham College’s Business Plus Team on 01329 815 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org