Everyday Computer Skills
Are you looking to gain valuable digital skills to help you in everyday life?
This course will provide you with the tools you need to be more confident in trying things online. It covers many of the digital skills required in a wide range of workplace and life situations such as:
- Keeping in contact with your friends and family using email and video calls
- Shopping safely online
- Keeping your personal information and details safe online
- Learning how to use the internet for online banking and payments
- Creating, editing, saving documents
- Learn how to find and use a CV template and apply for jobs online
- Trouble shooting basic problems.
This course is fully funded, which is FREE to you! Enquire now to improve your digital expertise. To study this course you must be aged 19+ and will require a skills check and information appointment to check eligibility to study at application.
Develop Your Professional Skills, Refresh, Refocus and Retrain.