- Utilise our workforce and student data, and feedback to identify and address areas of underperformance and disparity.
- Eliminate discrimination and grow a positive focus on inclusivity and diversity in all our stakeholder communities.
- Ensure at Fareham College that staff and applicants are treated fairly and equitably in relation to recruitment, selection, management and training opportunities.
- Ensure at Fareham College students receive fair and equitable treatment in relation to admission, administration and assessment procedures.
- Policies and procedures are operated fairly and free from discriminatory practice.
We are committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and students. As a College we have signed up to the Association of Colleges Mental Health Charter as part of our commitment to publicly supporting the Mental Health Agenda. You can read more here.