The service being provided is:
- provide support to employers to employ and develop individuals to fill intermediate (equivalent to Level 21), technical (at any Level1) and higher-level (equivalent to Level 31 or above) skills gaps and shortages.
- addressing the Basic Skills needs of the Employed, particularly in Small and Medium sized Enterprises and Micro Businesses.
- increase the skills levels of the Employed to at least the next level up, to encourage progression within the workforce.
- increase the number of people with technical and job specific skills, to progress them into education, employment and apprenticeships to support business growth.
- increase the skills levels of Employed women to help employers to address the gender employment and wage gap.
- identify and promote apprenticeships to address skills gaps within the existing workforce.
- Digital capability at all levels (entry – advanced)