The Academy Hair and Beauty Will Be Reopening on Monday 6th July.
To our very valuable clients – we want you to know that we are taking every precaution against COVID-19 by keeping the salon clean and following a strict hygiene protocol. We are following government guidelines and, as always, taking appropriate action to ensure your safety and that of our stylists.
From tomorrow we will be contacting first those clients who were booked in before lockdown to rebook their appointments, however if you do not hear from us, please telephone or leave a message and we will get back to you. Please note that a small deposit will be requested upon booking and a small surcharge to cover costs of protective equipment.
The Academy Barbering
We are working hard to reopen The Academy Barbering very soon. Please follow us on social media where we will update you with our progress.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
What to expect at your appointment:
Our Salon setup:
- We are working at every other station to enable social distancing
- We will be using anti-bacterial wipes on surfaces and Barbicide on equipment after each client
- There is a hand sanitiser station outside the salon and all clients will be asked to use it prior to entering the salon. We also kindly ask clients to wait outside the salon until the stylist has prepared the station
- A one way system will be marked out in the salon for additional safety measures
- We have currently removed all magazines from all salons to reduce the handling of materials.
Our Staff will:
- Continue to provide the excellent service you expect and we are looking forward to welcoming you back
- Explain the changes and protocols when you arrive to ensure your safety and the safety of our stylists
- We will be wearing facemasks, shields, disposable gloves and aprons during your appointment and will undertake extensive cleaning of equipment and stations after each client.
How you can help:
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, please cancel your appointment and seek medical advice as soon as possible
- Please leave children at home as we are unable facilitate children accompanying adults due to social distancing protocols
- Please ensure that you are able to pay by card as we are no longer accepting cash payments to reduce the handling of material between clients and our stylists
- We appreciate that the service we provide will be slightly different, however customer care will always remain our priority. We politely ask that you respect the measures we have taken to ensure everyone’s safety in the Salon
- If you have any concerns or questions related to the measures in place, please contact your stylist prior to your appointment.