Committed to Outstanding Success
Fareham College is fully committed to delivering consistently outstanding student results.
Outstanding performance is key to the College serving its community, enabling the provision of the best possible education and experience for its students, while acting as a beacon that attracts future students, employers and staff, ensuring longevity and innovation.
Our Senior Leadership Team comprises of the Principal and CEO, two Deputy Principals who are responsible for Finance, Funding and Resources and Curriculum, Quality and Innovation and a Managing Director Business and Partnerships with responsibility for employer engagement, Apprenticeships, Traineeships, Sector-Based Work Academies (SWAPS) and End-Point Assessment (EPA).
Fareham College has a Corporation comprising 16 members which guide and monitor the strategic direction of the College, its financial position and the quality of service it provides to learners and the community.
Senior Leadership Team
Fareham College employs only the finest individuals to facilitate the running of the College, which is reflected in the outstanding results achieved by the students the College serves.
Our Governors are professional individuals from different areas of industry outside of the College, with broad and diverse skills and expertise.
Vice Chair and a Chair of Curriculum and Quality Committee
Be part of the new and ambitious board at South Hampshire College Group, creating better futures for all students, apprentices and local businesses in our region. South Hampshire College Group is a large and newly merged college group, that brings together three colleges: City College Southampton, Eastleigh College and Fareham College.
The Corporation set the mission and strategic direction of the College, scrutinising performance against key objectives, acting as a ‘critical friend’.
There are 3 main sub-committees which each take responsibility for looking into a particular area in more depth. These Committees are;
- Teaching, Students, Curriculum and Quality
- Finance and Resources
- Audit and Risk
For more information about the Governance of Fareham College, please see our Governance Structure and our Governing Documents (Instrument & Articles and Standing Orders).
For information about our Governors’ Declarations of Interest please click here.
The Corporation has adopted the Code of Good Governance for English Colleges and the College’s Senior Post Holder Remuneration Code – both established best practice standards within the sector.
If you would like to get in contact with our Governors, please email the Chair of the Corporation at email@example.com
Governance Meeting Documents
Policies & Documents
- 16-19 Curriculum Strategy
- Alcohol & Substance Misuse (Students) Policy
- Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption Policy
- Assessment Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Management Policy
- Car Parking Policy
- Child-on-child Abuse Policy
- Code of Practice on Freedom of Speech
- Complaints against Corporation
- Complaints Against Providers
- Complaints Policy
- Compliance with Consumer Protection Law (OfS)
- Consent form for offsite activities
- Data Protection Policy
- Disclosure & Barring Service Policy
- End Point Assessment Policy
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Policy
- Expenses Policy
- Fair Access and Widening Participation Statement
- FE Admissions & Progression Policy
- FE Fees Policy
- Financial Statements 2020
- Financial Statements 2021
- Financial Statements 2022
- Fitness to Study Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy & Publication Scheme
- GDPR & Data Protection Policy
- Gender Pay Gap Report
- Governor’s Code of Conduct
- HE Admissions Policy
- HE Fees, Refund and Compensation Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Higher Education Strategy
- LGPS Discretions Policy
- Malpractice & Maladministration Policy
- Medical Form Emergency Contacts
- Modern Slavery Statement
- Parent or Carer Code of Conduct
- PREVENT Policy
- Quality Strategy
- Risk Management Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- SEND Policy
- Student Bursary Fund
- Student Mental Health and Wellbeing Policy
- Student Protection Plan
- Student Transport Policy
- Subcontractor Policy
- Sustainability Strategy
- Teaching & Learning Strategy
- Trans & Gender Identity Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Work Placement Policy
- Young Learner Clubs – Medical Form & Emergency Contacts